I've been getting a lot of new followers, especially people who I will meet in a few months at Alt Summit. I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about myself, so you can get to know me a little better.
1. I have major house fever. You don't even know how much I can't wait to have my own house. I want to paint, decorate, and (yes) clean and organize my very own space. So badly.
2. I have a slight addiction to an iPhone game. It is The Simpsons one--Tapped Out. I have never really watched the show (just seen a few episodes here and there), but for some reason I really love the game.
3. Speaking of TV, I'm not a big watcher, but "my shows" are Parks and Recreation, The Office, and Modern Family. I also enjoy New Girl, Law & Order SVU (you can find me watching reruns on Netflix most nights...how have I not seen them all yet?), and Downton Abbey (I've only seen season one so far!).
4. I'm incredibly loyal to the Minnetonka company. I have six pairs and counting. There are at least three new styles/colors they've put out this spring that I "need." I just have really difficult feet and sometimes finding shoes is hard. Uncomfortable, cheap shoes have caused me so much pain in the past. I walk a lot. I'm also a size 10. So when I realized that Minnetonka shoes are a brand that fits me well and don't cause me pain, I haven't stopped adding new pairs to my collection. I've even been featured on the Minnetonka blog.
5. I wear a lot of cardigans. Pretty much all I wear are cardigans over dresses and shirts. I can't remember life before I discovered them. For this reason, I feel kind of stuck in a style rut lately. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can change things up!
*Bonus fact: That picture of me was not taken today, but today I went to the dentist and it's raining/windy and I don't feel like being photographed. And I like that picture of me (because it shows my love for Chipotle).